WWW Full Form | History, Features, How it works
Table of Contents
Full form of WWW
The full form of WWW is the World Wide Web , whose other name is web. It is an information system or collection of data. The name of a website is also called its URL (Uniform Resource Locator) through which users access that website.
- With the help of this web address, the browser program accesses the server on which the website is located and then retrieves a webpage from it and displays it on the screen of our device.
- Now whatever information is there about all these websites, that is, how to access them, what is their url. All its details are online www i.e. the store remains in the world wide web.
- And to access it, an address is needed which we call url and because of this, whatever we search in the internet, we see it. www full form
What does www world wide web
It has its own URL or an address which we call url and the full name of URL is Uniform Resource Locator.
And whatever comes in this url, whatever happens in the internet, all the things are stored in www i.e. world wide web. www full form
Definition of www world wide web
All the websites in this internet world are stored inside www, whenever you search for anything in the internet, you automatically get connected to www.www is a system where hyperlinks are interconnected which we are able to access through internet.
www is a very large network of internet where billions of billions of hypertext documents are stored in the online server. The full name of www is the world wide web, which we also know as web or w3.
Also Read: Cyber Security and Technology Predictions
How WWW Works
- WWW is known as web because it is a collection of websites.
- Where all the information around the world is stored in the website. There will be many internet users who are hardly aware of the usefulness of WWW ‘World Wide Web’.
- It works on HTML , HTTP , web servers and web browsers etc.
- The World Wide Web, commonly known as the Web, is an information system that is a group of documents available on the Internet that are interconnected with each other by hypertext (text, image, sound).
- This is such a medium of getting information which is in the form of links.
- All computers around the world are interconnected through WWW technology.
- If the URL contains a domain name, the browser (where we search for information) first connects to a DNS domain name server and obtains the corresponding IP address for the web server.
- The web browser connects to the web server and sends an HTTP request (via the protocol stack) to the desired web page.
- The web server receives requests and probes for the desired page.
- If the searched page exists, the web server sends it.
- And if the server cannot find the requested page, it will send an HTTP 404 error message.
- After the page is matched, you can view it on your web browser.
Full Details of WWW
The World Wide Web was invented by British scientist Tim Berners-Lee in 1989 . The history of the World Wide Web is something like this – Tim Berners-Lee used to work at CERN. He had a team of more than 1700 scientists, who were in about 100 countries.
The www world wide web was invented by TIM Berners lee and Robert Cailliau in 1989 and was fully launched on 6 August 1991. We can access these websites and the information contained in them, which is in the form of images, text, audio or video, from any corner of the world. Laptop , Mobile , or Computer , they can be easily available on everyone. WWW is there, only then we will be able to access the internet.
Features of the World Wide Web
- We all take advantage of WWW (World Wide Web) with great pleasure. T
- he list of features of the World Wide Web is also very long. But here I am telling you about some special features.
- We can use the Internet only because of the World Wide Web or WWW. No WWW, no internet .
- We can use WWW sitting from any corner of the world.
- Sitting in one corner of the world, we can connect and connect with anyone in another corner. This is the wonder of WWW itself.
- We can get information from all over the world in minutes only because of the World Wide Web i.e. WWW.
- Online studies, online shopping , online work, online payment, and many more online work, everything has been possible only because of WWW.
Don’t miss another popular full forms
BHMS Full Form
Full Form of AD and BC
WWW Full Form
ATM Full Form
PUC full form
NDA full form
Full form of CDS
Full Form of IP
Full form of CC BCC
CID Full Form
APBS Full Form
Full form of ICT
CDPO Full Form
full form of DRS
CPU Full Form
full form of EVS
full form of NCB
BFF Full Form
full form of MLC
CD Full Form
LLB Full Form
Full Form of CO
Full Form of LMV
MCWG Full Form
BTS full form