CDPO Full Form and What Is CDPO
What is CDPO Full Form?
CDPO Full Form is “Child Development Project Officer”
CDPO is called Child Development Project Officer. CDPO Full Form is “Child Development Project Officer”. CDPO’s Liye Qualification is Graduation If you are an undergraduate, you can still apply for the CDPO exam. If you also want to get complete information about CDPO , then stay with us till the end in which you will also tell what is CDPO
CDPO is the district level officer in the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) department. CDPO is responsible for the organization and administration of the scheme at the field level. Also, CDPO officers keep reports on the health of children in the age group of newborns to 6 years
What is CDPO?
It is a district level officer working under the Integrated Child Development Department. It maintains health records of children from newborn to 6 years of age at the district level.
This officer monitors the health related activities of women and children and under it the Anganwadi organization works, which prepares the report of women and children at the district level on the basis of door-to-door data, then submits this report to the CDPO. gives.
On the basis of this report, CDPO draws attention to the problems and health of women and children and provides them good facilities. It is the responsibility of the CDPO to make the health development of women and children successful at the district level.
Also Read: What is the linear model of communication
How to become a CDPO Officer?
CDPO is a government job. The CDPO officer is appointed by the state government of the country. Which works on the basis of child development projects in the states of the country, development of children below the age of six years and providing necessary facilities and nutritional items to pregnant women.
The main task of the CDPO officer is to take care of the health of small children and pregnant women of the country, to reach all the necessary things to them and to take their health to a good level. Along with this, the CDPO officer also takes care of the nutrition of rural children so that they do not have diseases like malnutrition.
Requirements to become a CDPO
If you are willing to become a CDPO officer then for that you have to complete your graduation from any recognized university i.e. you have to complete your graduation.
- The work of CDPO is to take information from rural areas about the overall development of children of 0-6 years in the country.
- Providing nutritional material for malnourished children.
- Information about the health of pregnant women.
- To provide help for the prevention and treatment of diseases in children.
- To make children and women aware of good health.
CDPO age limit
The age limit for this post has been fixed by the government. To become a CDPO officer, the candidate’s age should be between 21 to 37 years. If the candidates belong to the reserved category ST/SC, then they are given some relaxation in the age limit.
- ST/SC category candidates are given an age relaxation of five years.
- OBC category candidate gets a relaxation of three years.
CDPO exam pattern
You have to go through examinations to become a CDPO officer. This exam is conducted in three phases out of which two exams are in written form. After clearing both the written test you are called for interview. After clearing all the steps you are appointed to the post of CDPO Officer. Let us understand about these exams one by one.
To become a CDPO, you have to go through the preliminary exam, this is the first stage of this exam which is in written form. In this, 150 questions related to general knowledge are asked to the candidate, you are given two hours to do this exam. When you pass this stage then you are called for the second stage.
After clearing the preliminary examination you are called for the main examination. This exam is also in written form, in which you have 100 marks questions from General two question papers of General Studies which are of 300-300 marks. Apart from this, the optional subject is of 300 marks, in which you have to choose any one subject from Home Science, Psychology, Sociology and Labor and Social Welfare.
The candidate who is successful in the preliminary examination and main examination is then called for the interview.
This is the final stage examination in which the candidates who pass in the first and second stage are called. The last stage is the interview, in which some questions are asked to you by the big officers, if you answer the questions asked in the interview well, then you are passed in the interview.
How to prepare for CDPO
Now we are going to give you some information about its preparation so that you can get some help in the preparation of CDPO.
Before you start preparing for any exam, you have to make a goal so that you can prepare for the exam diligently. For CDPO exam, you should first make a time table, in that time table you should take care of all the things like what you have to study and for how long, which subjects to study, how much time you have to study during studies. Take rest etc. First you should study the subject which you find difficult, then later you should study the easy topic
CDPO syllabus of the exam:
CDPO syllabus is also important to know about the general knowledge, what has happened in your state and country in the recent past. You should get information about the health status of children and women of your state and rural area. In the CDPO exam, you will have to pay more attention all subject, along with this, you will have to study General Science, History, Biology thoroughly for the preliminary examination. Last year’s questions should also be looked at thoroughly.
What is the eligibility for CDPO?
- To apply for CDPO at the district level, it is necessary to have the following qualifications-:
- For the post of CDPO, the candidate should have a degree in any officer and graduate level from a recognized university.
- The age limit for CDPO post is minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other reserved castes.
- For the CDPO post exam, 6 attempts have been provided for general category, 9 attempts for OBC and innumerable attempts for SC and ST.
How does a CDPO work?
CDPO works on health related activities of women and child development at district level and provides them better facilities. Let us now have a look at their main work
- The first function of the CDPO is to obtain the health records of the child from the newborn to the age of 6 years at the district level.
- After this, those children who are not getting proper nutrition due to any reason or are malnourished children, then nutritional services have to be provided to them.
- The function of the CDPO is to obtain the health records of the pregnant women along with the child.
- The CDPO should conduct programs for prevention and prevention of diseases of children at the district level, so that awareness is developed at the village level.
- The CDPO also has to keep an eye on the activities being carried out in the context of women and child development at the district level and providing them better health facilities should be the first objective of the CDPO.
Also Read: How to Start Business Online
Don’t miss another popular full forms
BHMS Full Form
Full Form of AD and BC
WWW Full Form
ATM Full Form
PUC full form
NDA full form
Full form of CDS
Full Form of IP
Full form of CC BCC
CID Full Form
APBS Full Form
Full form of ICT
CDPO Full Form
full form of DRS
CPU Full Form
full form of EVS
full form of NCB
BFF Full Form
full form of MLC
CD Full Form
LLB Full Form
Full Form of CO
Full Form of LMV
MCWG Full Form
BTS full form