BHMS Full Form and BHMS Admission Process
BHMS Full Form
BHMS: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
This is an undergraduate course in the field of BHMS education, by completing which one can become a very good Homeopathic doctor after getting the degree.
BHMS Course Details and Admission Process
- The main duration of this entire BHMS course is five and a half years (5 & 1/2 years), in which it is taught for about four and a half years and there is also an internship of one year.
- In today’s era, there are many BHMS colleges all over the world to get this course done, by studying.
- Apart from this, there are only one college in our country, where BHMS course is conducted.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their marks in 10th and 12th as well as their marks in the qualifying examination.
- Shortlisted candidates are then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Then the selected candidates are called for the counseling process.
Who should do BHMS?
This course is specially for those who want to make a career in healing and helping people. Its purpose is to invoke the self-healing qualities of a person to alleviate illness. It is an ideal course for those who are compassionate, empathetic and have listening skills.
When to do BHMS?
Candidates who have completed 10th and 12th with Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English as core subject can do this course. The age of the candidate should be at least 17 years. The allotment is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Also Read: Future Digital Health Trends
Eligibility for doing BHMS course
This BHMS course can be done mainly only when the student has at least 50 percent in his class 10 examination.
Apart from this, they can apply for this course only after you have passed with good marks in 10+2.
After that, it is generally necessary to bring at least 50 percent marks to take admission in some famous colleges and people of SC / ST category are taken admission in only 45 percent marks. But if you want to get admission in a good college then you have to get at least 60% marks.
- Organon of Medicine
- Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
BHMS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Whenever you will complete BHMS course you will be eligible for all these jobs. You can apply in any of the following.
- Homeopathic Doctor
- Homeopathic Consultant
- Marketing Specialist
- Clinic / Nursing Home / Hospital (Private / Government)
- Medical College / Research Institute / Training Institute
- Homeopathic Medicine Store / Pharmacist
- Charitable Organizations / NGO / Healthcare Community
- Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industry
- After doing BHMS course, you become well knowledgeable.
- After doing B.H.M.S. you are called an undergraduate
- This is a science graduation degree, after which you have the knowledge of homeopathic doctor.
- After doing BHMS course, you can do job in any homeopathic hospital.
- One can easily do job abroad after doing B.H.M.S.
- After doing BHMS, you can open your own homeopathic shop.
Difference BHMS and MBBS
MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) is the premier medical undergraduate course in India. BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) covers various aspects of the medical knowledge of the homeopathic system.
BHMS is commonly abbreviated as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS). This course covers the medical knowledge of various aspects of Homeopathic education. After successful completion of BHMS course, candidates can successfully practice as a doctor in Homeopathic .
BHMS Full Form in Other Terms:
- BHMS- Bunker Hill Middle School
- BHMS- Business and Hotel Management School
- BHMS- Brandywine Heights Middle School
- BHMS- Bret Harte Middle School
- BHMS- Brittany Hill Middle School
- BHMS- Bernardo Heights Middle School
- BHMS- Black Hawk Middle School
Also Read: innovative top Global medical devices
Don’t miss another popular full forms
BHMS Full Form
Full Form of AD and BC
WWW Full Form
ATM Full Form
PUC full form
NDA full form
Full form of CDS
Full Form of IP
Full form of CC BCC
CID Full Form
APBS Full Form
Full form of ICT
CDPO Full Form
full form of DRS
CPU Full Form
full form of EVS
full form of NCB
BFF Full Form
full form of MLC
CD Full Form
LLB Full Form
Full Form of CO
Full Form of LMV
MCWG Full Form
BTS full form