Full form of CC BCC in Email and How to Use it
Table of Contents
Full form of CC and BCC
CC-Carbon Copy and BCC-Blind Carbon Copy
If You Use Email Everyday, Then You Need To Know About Cc Or Bcc Because This Is The Only Way You Can Send Email Well And Most Email Services Including Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft Outlook And Mozilla Thunderbird Will Give You This Facility. Gives That You Can Send Email To Many People At Once.
- To – Write the mail ID of the person you want to mail. Here too, a single mail can be sent to many at a time by comma listing more than one mail id.
- CC(carbon copy)– The same mail should be sent with a comma to the other person to whom the mail is to be sent. The mail id in the list written here will be visible to those to whom we send mail.
- BCC(blind carbon copy)– If any sender of the mail does not want to see the list of mail IDs, he should separate the list with a comma and write it here.
What is CC and BCC
If you send and receive emails everyday. So it is very important for you to know about Cc and Bcc. Because by using it you can send email well and also save your time.
CC Full form and meaning in email
The full form of CC is – Carbon Copy, Carbon copy means second copy or copy.
If you’re sending an e-mail to one person and you want multiple people to know if the e-mail has been sent, you can enter the email addresses of the rest of the people in the CC field. By doing CC, everyone will know to whom this email has mainly gone or to how many people its copy has been sent. In this, all the people with to and CC also get to know each other’s email addresses among themselves.
When to use CC
- When you want to send Carbon copy of email to any person and also want everyone to know about whom Carbon copy of Email ID has been sent through me. Use the CC option.
- To Whom The Email Has Been Sent On Their Email And And All Their Email Addresses Will Also Be Visible To Each Other.
- Everyone Should Get Along With Them, Then Their CC Is Very Less And You Use It When You Want To Send A Copy Of Your Sent Email To Anyone Else.
Also Read: What is Microsoft Office 365 Mail
BCC Full form and meaning in email
Full form of BCC is – Blind Carbon Copy, If a copy has been sent, you can use BCC.
When we send emails to many people and you want that they do not know about the email list, that is, to whom they have sent this mail, they should not know among themselves. So for this you can use BCC. The reply is also known to the list in CC but the reply gets hidden in the BCC list.
Although everyone wants that everyone should know to whom what email has been sent, but if you send an email to everyone, then no one will be able to know who is the main person to whom this email has been sent.
When to use BCC
- Use BCC when you don’t want the person you’re sending the email to know that a copy of the email was sent to someone else.
- BCC When You Want The Person To Whom You Have Sent The Email Not To Know That This Email Has Gone To Someone Else And Instead Of Using To Or CC Field,
- To Hide The List, Instead Of Using To Or CC Field, Their Email Address Is In BCC Field.
- Will Have To Be Entered So That No One Will Know To Whom The Email Has Been Copied.
Difference Between CC and BCC
- When you CC (CC or Carbon Copy), all the recipients of the email with the list of CC know to whom the email has been sent.
- But by doing BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), the email list is hidden and no person knows to whom the carbon copy of the email has been sent.
- Another big difference is that in the CC list the answer is also revealed but the answer gets hidden in the BCC list.
Benefits of CC and BCC
What are the benefits of CC
- With CC, you can send a copy of the original email to the email ID of one or more people.
- In CC you can put people to whom you only want to give a copy of the email – like your HR, team leader or management etc.
- Here those persons are kept, from whom there is no direct work, just the partner has been made in that information.
What are the benefits of BCC?
- Through BCC you can send email to one or more recipients.
- Using this option, you can send a copy of the original email to anyone confidentially.
- This is a Blind Carbon Copy, only the sender and the person living in BCC know about it, but those who are in TO and CC do not know anything about the person living in BCC.
Facts about CC and BCC
- In the To option, enter the email ID of the person to whom the direct mail is to be made.
- In the CC option, we enter the email ID of the person to whom we have to give information that to whom the mail has been sent, for example, suppose you have sent a mail to your boss or team leader, but you can send the information of that mail to your HR.
- If you want to give the same, then you will enter the email address of your HR in the CC option. Through this option you can send email to more than one person.
- The main advantage of sending a CC is that it can differentiate between who the email was actually sent to, because if you send the email to multiple people within the to itself, it can confuse recipients. It is that from whom this mail has come mainly.
- With the BCC option, you can send an email to multiple people, using this option, people with CC or BCC (BCC) do not get information about to whom the email has been sent. With the BCC option, you can secretly send a copy of an email to one or more people.
Also Read: What is Mechanical Mouse
Don’t miss another popular full forms
BHMS Full Form
Full Form of AD and BC
WWW Full Form
ATM Full Form
PUC full form
NDA full form
Full form of CDS
Full Form of IP
Full form of CC BCC
CID Full Form
APBS Full Form
Full form of ICT
CDPO Full Form
full form of DRS
CPU Full Form
full form of EVS
full form of NCB
BFF Full Form
full form of MLC
CD Full Form
LLB Full Form
Full Form of CO
Full Form of LMV
MCWG Full Form
BTS full form