WebRTC technology for the future business world 2022
WebRTC technology for the business world
The continuous technological development allows us to work with increasingly efficient and modern methods in all sectors of the business world.These methods help increase productivity, gain efficiency and optimize company resources.In addition, as the revolution is taking place in the telecommunications sector, it also offers innovative solutions in internal and external communication .
This is the case, in particular, of the management of telephone relationships, a fundamental aspect of business communication.The telecommunications sector is, therefore, a very dynamic sector in which technological evolution is constant.These advances simplify and optimize remote communications, especially with abroad, offering more functionality and flexibility to users.
What is WebRTC?
WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication ) is a technology developed by Google . It is open source software that allows you to make phone calls, video calls or share documents in real time between any device connected to the Internet: mobile phone, tablet, computer or even smart TV.
Another possibility that WebRTC offers is that it can be used on any device without the need to download any type of program . All you need is to connect to an online platform that allows you to access the phone line wherever you are: at the office, at home, on the train, etc.
WebRTC technology works through a codec that encodes and decodes digital signals and streams so that information reaches its destination.In other words, it is an API integrated directly into browsers that enables real-time communication.
Features of the WebRTC virtual switchboard
- This new technology presents innumerable opportunities and advantages for both SMEs and large companies, due to the variety of applications (sales, accounting, development, unified communications, etc.).
- This innovation is being a revolution in IP technology and experts consider it a safe bet for the future of telecommunications and IP telephony.
- Companies are increasingly investing in solutions that reinforce their brand image .
- Whether it is to improve the website, or to choose a new logo or a new slogan, etc., there are many solutions to improve the image of the company.
However, it also depends on the quality of customer service, and this is essentially a question of whether customers are handling their calls well or poorly.
Also Read: Future Social Network Trends for Companies
Installing a WebRTC virtual PBX allows you to benefit from many features:
- These functions include, for example, a menu of options to guide the customer in his search for information, a welcome message to inform customers of the business hours, queue management, call recording, etc.
- In the same way, you can establish the order of preference of the agents to receive calls, according to their area of knowledge, their qualifications, their experience, the languages they speak, etc.
- For example, if the incoming number is assigned to Spain, the call can be assigned directly to a person who can answer the call. In addition, internal calls and call transfers between agents are simple and completely free.
- You can also adapt the WebRTC virtual switchboard to your working hours : when your business is closed, an automated message informs the customer of the opening hours.
- If the call cannot be answered for another reason, another message can be scheduled informing the customer why the call cannot be answered and when they can call again.
WebRTC: the future of communications
Internet is now an accessible and necessary medium for any company. Internet calls are synonymous, among other things, with significant savings for companies .In fact, working with WebRTC to make or receive phone calls means there is no need to buy new equipment or IP phones. Also, there are no installation and maintenance costs.
This technology works with any browser that has an Internet connection through data or Wi-Fi.On the other hand, the quality of WebRTC is far superior to any previous communication system.Google claims that it has a great improvement in the quality of voice and video. In addition, WebRTC adapts to network variations, providing the best possible quality at all times, even when the connection is weak, unlike previous IP telephony services.
Fonvirtual is one of the companies that offers this technology, whose main advantages are: reducing the installation costs of the switchboard, benefiting from the best sound quality available on the market and allowing free physical circulation without geographical restrictions and without losing any call.
The benefits of WebRTC for business communication
- A virtual PBX with WebRTC technology can improve communication performance and offer quality service to customers through better call management .
- Managing corporate communication used to be a complicated and expensive job. Nowadays, with new technologies, it is becoming easier and more accessible for everyone, without the need for great expenses.
- WebRTC is one of these new technologies and therefore it has revolutionized international communications. Now it is possible to put two people in communication in real time, through a simple browser connected to the Internet.
- Therefore, the future of communications depends in part on WebRTC technology.
- As mentioned above, WebRTC adapts to network variations, allowing it to offer the best possible communication quality at all times, even when the connection is weak.
- Therefore, WebRTC adapts very well to variations in network quality, eliminating the usual interruptions and echoes .
- The program is perfect for calling from any country to any destination: the voice is transmitted over the Internet, in HD quality, at no additional cost.
- Calls can be made from a computer, mobile phone or tablet. In any case, the quality remains the same and the caller will never know the difference.
Click to talk, easy and continuous communication
- High costs for international calls, technical problems, blocked or busy lines, Communication, especially at an international level, is often problematic for both individuals and companies.
- WebRCT has enabled the creation of Click to Speak (click to call innovation), which seems to be the most appropriate solution to these communication concerns.
- It is a tool that allows website users to communicate with the company easily, quickly and completely free of charge (even if the company and the user are on two different continents).
- Click to speak is a button that appears on a website and allows customers to contact the company for free with a single click, without having to look up the company’s phone number and contact it with their personal phone.
With WebRTC technology, geographic barriers disappear
When it comes to calling online, geographic barriers disappear.Working with a WebRTC switchboard means being able to answer company calls anytime, anywhere without having to give your customers a different phone number.For this reason, WebRTC enables full mobility around the world.
Business communications through WebRTC technology can improve a company’s image, increase productivity, optimize resources, increase efficiency, and provide the best customer service at the same time.
WebRTC also supports telecommuting , which is an increasingly common way of working. It is, therefore, a cutting-edge technology.For this reason, more and more companies are turning to WebRTC as a flexible technology that can continually evolve to meet the changing needs of users, businesses, and the world at large.