Scanning Duplicate Photos Is Frustrating? You May Want To Change The View!
When you check your old laptop or computer, there might be thousands of photos from your last trip, graduation, marriage, and kids. Now if you are bothered about scanning duplicate photos then we would say, don’t! Don’t be disappointed because you don’t need to scan them all manually and get your positive time consumed all over again. Moreover, scanning photos manually is an energy-consuming and long process and there is no guarantee that you can completely find duplicate photos.
We understand that some people are very choosy about selecting the photos from the big collection and wish to even exclude some of the folders. With that, we can tell you the best duplicate photo finder because they cannot only recognize and scan out duplicate photos from the computer but also make space for upcoming pictures.
|However, when you scan the collection of photos and slides, some decisions are really hard to make. You usually have three options when scanning is required to be made.
● No picture scanning: You can choose to scan out no images and keep all the images safe in the back.
● All scanning: This means scanning all the pictures present within the computer or device.
● Custom scanning: It allows scanning only limited pictures with customized additions of folders and files.
Are all duplicate photos the same?
Well, that is a great question because a lot of people are confused between duplicate and similar photos.
- Duplicate photos, as the name explains itself, are exactly the same photos and their copies. They are created when you copy the same photo in more than one place or download it multiple times on the same device. These duplicate photos create space consumption for no reason.
- Similar photos, on the other hand, are similar in nature but they are not exact copies of each other. These similar photos are created when photos are taken in burst mode or edited multiple times without removing the original files.
Organization of photos collection
It is possible that the photos are in an unorganized mode because of the clutter of duplicate and similar photos. When you need to organize your photos, you must remember that duplicate photos shall be deleted. Plus, using a good third-party tool which can list the photos under date, time or geolocation could be really helpful in organizing the whole photo section.
So, coming to the part, which is the best duplicate photo finder for Windows and which photo finder can do justice to all the duplicate and similar photos in the computer?
- Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is one of the best photo finder tools as it is also available for Windows and iOS. Android and Mac.
- Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is an amazing tool to detect duplicate photos and weed them out. The process of finding out duplicates is very simple. You just need to add folders or ask the tool to scan out the whole system.
- It scans out for duplicate photos as well as similar photos while supporting internal or external storage devices.
- It also provides different scanning methods here using which you can decide what sort of scanning is required to scan the duplicate photos.
- Once the duplicate photos are sorted, you just need to auto-mark the duplicate photos and they are deleted from the system right away.
- You can even delete the photos manually but honestly; auto marking is a better option. Get your photo gallery organized and enjoy the GroupWise results for better organization.
Why choose Duplicate Photos Fixer?
The reasons behind choosing a smart duplicate photos fixer rather than relying on a manual process are abundant and here, we will help you explore them.
- Get a sorted photo gallery on the computer or other device.
- Recover a lot of wasted storage space.
- Get group-wise results in order to find out which photo shall be deleted or saved.
- Performs a very quick scan to find duplicate and similar photos present within the system.
- Identifies duplicates from internal as well as external drives.
- Easy to use with nicely mentioned instructions and options on the interface.
- Compatible with numerous versions of Mac, iOS, and other operating systems.
This is why Duplicate Photos Fixer is a commendable tool in sorting your pictures and deleting the duplicates hidden. However, if you would like to know about other third party tools here then you can consider using Duplicate Files Fixer too. We are suggesting Duplicate Files Fixer because it is another tool that can detect and figure out duplicate photos as well as other files like documents, videos, audio files and more.
- Similarly, CCleaner is another tool by Piriform which is known for optimization of the computer. With optimization, it possesses a separate module of duplicate finder.
- Using this module, one can again figure out all the duplicate files hidden within the system while removing identical portraits, selfies, landscape images and more. Get the duplicate photos figured out based on name, date, size and content.
Try Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder which is another excellent tool to not let you bother about duplicate images. It is smart in comparing resized, edited, or rotated pictures and gives you accurate results so that no clones could be found. With an easy and intuitive interface in hand, delete photos that are creating space coverage and put them in the recycle bin straightaway.
We hope that this article makes things clear about whether you should be bothered about scanning the duplicate photos or let someone else take charge of it. The best part is that you don’t need to bother at all because duplicate photos could easily be removed and the gallery could be organized with the help of a third-party tool. Moreover, it allows you to choose the type of scanning, folder, and driver in order to detect and delete duplicate photos. So why bother about scanning your duplicate photos? We are sure you won’t be! Share your views and comments with us in the comments below.
Camila Saunders is a tech blogger. She loves to share insightful guides and tactics that convert traffic. She majorly focuses on Windows, Mac. She also loves to write about duplicate photo finder software and driver updater.
Also Read: How To Erase Duplicate Photos on Windows 10