16 Best Landing Page Builders of 2023
The process of creating a website is simple. In just a few hours, you can build a website with appealing photos to attract visitors and develop traffic. Even though you’ve constructed a website, you must make it a good site. Making beautiful landing pages impacts your website’s SEO and acts as search engine marketing which can be used as a tool for email marketing to promote your marketing campaigns. However, optimizing landing pages with the help of Web Design London companies that help to generate leads is essential; using website builders’ tools is difficult, time-consuming, and highly exhausting.
What are the best landing Page builders?
- Complete Toolkit: Unbounce has a complete collection of features, which include pop-ups and sticky bars, drag and drop builders, as well as other features.
- Uninterruptible WordPress integration: This program is compatible with WordPress and lets you publish and manage personal landing pages within a few minutes.
- A/B Testing feature Unbounce’s landing pages tool comes with a practical testing feature that will assist you in optimizing your marketing strategies for lead generation and conversion.
The advantages of Unbounce:
- Great flexibility when creating your landing page by using Drag and Drop Builder
- DTR to ensure an efficient and cost-effective PPC campaign (PPC Management software can aid you in tracking this)
- Integration with the most popular website builders like WordPress and Google analytics, and additional tools such as Zapier, MailChimp, and many more valuable parts of the tech stack.
- Automated A/B testing platform
- Over 200 professionally-designed templates
Unbounce pricing starts at $79/month.
- Easy Payments It makes it simple for Web Design London companies to integrate the payment and booking module.
- Premium Integrations: Leappages provides almost endless page builders integrations with third-party CRMs and other marketing tools for substantial lead generation.
Pros of Leadpages:
- The widgets for Countdown Timer and Progress Bar
- You can design pop-ups for every page you have (not only landing pages)
- Affordable starting prices
- Drag and drop feature
- The Quality Testing feature for A/B tests
Leadpages’ basic plan starts at only $25 per month.
The Key Features:
- It included Marketing Executive. By purchasing this software to build landing pages, you will receive an individual marketing manager to assist you through the entire process.
- Online advertising Integrations that are easy to use allow you to generate more leads via channels like Instagram, Facebook, and Google ads.
- Lead Management This software lets you focus on the most promising leads using sophisticated lead management.
Advantages of Wishpond:
- More than 100 landing page templates that are mobile-friendly.
- Pop-ups and contests sweepstakes, pop-ups, and email marketing tools
- One-click A/B testing feature
- It integrates with more than 300 other tools
- Offers a useful method of marketing automation.
Wishpond’s “Starting plan costs $49 per month. The ‘Everything You Need’ plan costs $99/per month, and the ‘Rapid Growth’ program at $199.
The Key Features:
- Onboarding videos: Various helpful onboarding videos can help you begin your journey in only 5 minutes.
- Well-Reviewed Customer Support: HubSpot’s customer support is well-reviewed online, and most users are pleased with the service.
- Fully customizable templates The platform has many unique, completely customizable templates that fit your branding.
Pros of Hubspot:
- Editor Drag and Drop
- Newsletter email capabilities
- Testing tools for A/B
- CRM to control your sales funnel
- Tools for social media as well as advertising tools for managing them
The landing page builder from Hubspot is priced at $40 per month and is billed annually. If you’d like to go beyond capturing the leads you’ve gathered, enrol in the Professional plan, which costs $800/month.
- Lead Generation Forms for Lead Capture: EngageBay’s lead-capture form builder tool allows you to create forms that convert well for any promotion, such as online sales or social media-based promotions.
- Unlimitable Landing Page: This software lets you create unlimited landing pages to promote your campaigns without paying additional costs.
- “Landing Page Builder”: EngageBay’s tool allows you to drag and drop tools to create landing pages. It lets you design customized pages in seconds without any programming.
- Click and Conversion Tracking: you could incorporate your lead generation campaign using Google Analytics using the click and conversion tracking system built into the program.
Advantages of the EngageBay
- Setting up the new pages to promote your campaign is fast and easy
- A/B split tests, as well as multivariate tests, are both supported.
- You can make endless pages that can be used for multiple advertisements to promote your e-commerce store.
- Conversion tracking in real-time on all platforms comprising Facebook and Google
- The free plans may be used for a lifetime
EngageBay offers a free service that you can use when you sign up with your email address and G Suite. There is no limit on the duration.
The Key Features:
- Library of Free Images: Instapage provides a vast collection of free images.
- Performance Analysis Reports: You can obtain data to make informed decisions about your marketing and boost conversions.
Pros of Instapage:
- It features a drag-and-drop editor that is simple to use
- Dynamic keyword inserts
- Direct WordPress integration with WordPress
- Advanced conversion analytics tools
The basic plan offered by Instapage is $149/month. This covers most Businesses’ landing page requirements and comes with lead notification branded, up to 15 client sub-accounts, and many more.
- Editor having functions built into the Smart Builder lets users quickly change and customize or add any feature to your site – with no programming needed.
- Over 200 Templates Select from various customized templates that will make it easier to create your landing page.
- Image and Icon Library: Unique Design pages featuring free, completely customizable icons and images from an extensive collection.
The pros of Landingi:
- Split testing of A/V
- Inbuilt Google analytics and report
- Track your site’s visitors and convert rates
- The organic rank optimization feature
- Third-party integrations with HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.
Landingi offers a 14-day trial for a free trial. Plans begin at $29/month for the Basic project and $45/month for Create, and $59/month for Automate.
The Key Features:
- Beautiful Pages. This latest block-based builder lets you completely customize templates to create stunning, ready-to-launch sites.
- Marketing Automation Launchrock provides a complete collection of marketing tools that boost the likelihood that your page becomes viral.
- It’s accessible for novices
- Super-fast dedicated page builder for landing pages
- Includes powerful social promotion features
- In-depth reporting and analytics
- Leverage an existing Launchrock audience
Launchrock is entirely free to use for as long as you’d like. If you want unlimited features, upgrade to their affordable monthly plan of $5.
Also Read: Basic Landing Page Designs That Will Last Forever
The Key Features:
- Flexible layouts for pages You can include blocks and then remove those you don’t require.
- Comprehensive Design Elements: Select from buttons, banners, CTAs, and logos for clients as well as countdown timers, coupon deals, etc.
The advantages of ONTRApages:
- It is an excellent value for those just starting.
- Built-in split-testing tools for split testing
- SEO settings to optimize your pages
- Includes Ontraforms for responsive order forms
- It easily integrates with email marketing and CRM tools
You can test Ontrapage by using a 14-day no-cost trial. After that, plans begin at $79/month for the Basic project. The Plus plan is $147 per month, and the Pro is $297/per month.
- This allows you to create fantastic landing page layouts without technical knowledge.
- “Analytics and Reporting Find out data and insights about how your campaigns are performing and how you can improve your conversion rates.
- Responsive Design Each template is fully responsive and looks stunning on tablets and mobiles.
The Pros of KickoffLabs:
- Choose from 45 flexible templates
- Layouts are specifically designed to be used in viral contests.
- Provides widgets that are not available in other software tools.
- Unlimited landing pages, referrals, pop-up games, etc.
- A/B testing is included in all packages
KickoffLabs is $19/month for the Hobby plan. The Premium plan is $49 monthly, and the Business costs $99 monthly. It is possible to test the service for free with a 30-day trial.
- Auto-Fill Forms: This fantastic feature has been shown to boost the conversion rate.
- Third-Party Integrations Connect your email or CRM tool to simplify your marketing activities.
- Personal Pages Create your confirmation or thank you pages to promote product sales and increase the value of your customers.
The pros of LanderApp:
- Free to begin with low-cost plans
- A/B tests included with all packages
- Features unique Facebook landing pages
- Optional code for custom editing
Pricing for Lander starts at just $16/month for the base plan. It is ideal for small-sized businesses as well as digital marketers.
The Professional plan, designed for marketers in-house, costs $83/month. You can test LanderApp at no cost by using its 14-day free trial.
The Key Features:
- A/B Test: This system lets you test multiple website versions to determine the most effective.
- The Unlimited Landing Page: Design any landing pages you’d like. You can test as many as you like.
- Real-Time Stats: Get the most current stats and information on landing site conversion rates.
Advantages of Pagewiz:
- Landing pages optimized for mobile devices
- Landing page builder with WYSIWYG
- Premium integrations
- Over 100 unique templates
Pagewiz’s Pagewiz Landing Page Software offers the Basic plan that costs $29/month. The Standard plan costs $42/per month, while the Plus plan costs $84. You can also test Pagewiz for free for 30 days without a credit card.
- It allows you to easily design pages and opt-in forms on landing pages to collect leads without requiring advanced technical abilities.
- Premium Integrations: Connect subscribers to one of the top CRM systems and email marketing tools to store subscribers’ data.
- Complete Design Customization OptimizePress lets you modify the copy images, colours, etc., to reflect your branding.
The pros of OptimizePress:
- Send subscribers easily to integrations from third-party providers
- It comes with conversion-tested templates to make it easy to set up
- It comes with gorgeous membership templates. You have to make sure to add your own the content
- Simple plugins that protect your content in only a few steps
- Design options that can be adjusted to meet particular marketing requirements
The well-known landing page creator doesn’t offer a no-cost plan or a 14-day trial. The trial, but there are several pricing plans to choose from. For instance, OptimizePress plans start at $97 per year and are paid in yearly instalments.
The Key Features:
- Webinars and webinars let you promote your events online and draw people toward your web pages.
- Countdown Timers are an excellent feature for landing pages as they let visitors know that time is ticking for your offer.
- Facebook Ads: GetResponse lets you drive qualified, focused traffic toward your landing pages from Facebook and Instagram.
The advantages of Getresponse:
- Easy WYSIWYG editor
- Triggered email campaigns
- Testing capabilities for A/B
- Extensive library of stock images and templates
- Analytics suite
GetResponse prices start at $15 per month in the base plan, which comes with unlimited landing pages and the possibility of having up to 1000 subscribers to your list.
- Real-Time Configuration: Patented learn algorithms constantly adjust and rebalance traffic each hour.
- Advanced Analytics: Displays the impact of different prices across different devices, locations, and customer segments.
- World-class customer support
- All features, such as mobile responsive templates, are designed to offer special pricing to mobile users.
- The dashboard that reports is simple to navigate.
- It is a simple installation and easy-to-use drag-and-drop feature.
- The feature of rapid iterations lets you make price changes quickly.
Contact Magnify360 for a custom estimate for your site and make stunning landing pages on other popular marketing platforms that include marketing tools, editing landing page content, and analytics tools to optimize the user interface of your landing page or by using templates for landing pages.
- 24-hour customer support is beneficial for those new to creating landing pages.
- The Drag-and-Drop Landing Page Editor is Perfect for setting your pages up in minutes without the need for programming skills.
- Automated Marketing Campaigns Create automated campaigns and promotions for your products or services.
Pros of ClickFunnels:
- It lets you build whole Marketing funnels instead of only pages.
- Supports Backpack CRM, Clickbank, and InfusionSoft directly
- Customizable, eye-catching landing pages
- It is simple to use, perfect for those who are just beginning
- The platform also includes A/B testing
The basic plan of ClickFunnels is that it costs $97 per month. The $297/month plan includes additional marketing and affiliate management options. Unfortunately, there’s no cost-free version. However, ClickFunnels offers a no-cost 14-day trial.
When choosing a landing page builder for your company’s website, there are some factors to take into consideration, such as whether it’s a budget or mid-priced choice and how simple it is to create one or more landing pages, the possibility of integrations with other digital marketing channels SEO and CRO capabilities and swipe pages, regardless of whether it’s a code-based, or without code option, as well as the array of options for customizing your Web Design London company’s.
Also Read: How to Use SVG icons in Website Design