What Is Blogger Outreach & How To Do It?
Nowadays, everybody is in a frenzy about social media. People want to be updated on any new trends, stay up to date. They want to be a part of cool communities forming every day. Since social interaction is changing, so are advertising and marketing. With this, a new form of promotion strategy has come: blogger outreach.
Before diving into blogger outreach, let us understand the word blogger first.
Who Is A Blogger?
A blogger is an influencer who has a devoted audience. They have built it over a while. The audience feels connected to them and follows them wholeheartedly. Bloggers have the power to influence their community or followers and also their buying habits. The fanbase of the influencers immensely trusts them.
Some of the well-known bloggers are:
- Arianna Huffington- Huffington Post
- Rand Fishkin- Moz
- Peter Rojas- Engadget
- Harsh Agarwal- ShoutMeLoud
- Amit Agarwal- Labnol.org
Blogger Outreach – Explained
Blogger outreach is a method of promoting a product or service. As the name suggests, it means reaching out to the influencers to create promotional content. The content is generated in exchange for a review and the product with a negotiated reach. That is the reason it is often called influencer marketing as well.
It is a marketing strategy that leverages the fan base, outreach, and an influencer’s following. It involves contacting a blogger or the website’s admin who operates within your range. He must have a substantial amount of fan base.
After having a fair idea of what this promotional strategy is, let’s discuss its advantages.
Advantages of Blogger Outreach
- Exposure to Huge Audience– With the help of influencer marketing, a huge amount of audience is catered to. It helps in getting instant reach to the audience. It also creates awareness of the product in the audience.
- Increase the Credibility- With the word of mouth of the blogger, the credibility of the product increases. It happens because the product is backed and acknowledged by a well-known influencer with whom people have faith. It even applies to those products which are new to the market.
- New Product Launch Becomes Handy- When companies collaborate with influencers, it becomes convenient to launch a new product. This helps reach the target market and make the product presence in the market.
- Boost sales- When an influencer endorses the product, it automatically reaches a large audience. It urges them to buy the new product, which was vouched by their favorite influencer. This further increases their sales as many customers get motivated to buy their product. Thus, the turnover also increases.
- Brand Visibility- Since the promotion is done by a well-known blogger, the visibility of the brand increases, and it reaches a large number of people. The brand presence is made after the influencer marketing is done.
After knowing all these benefits and advantages of blogger outreach, One must think about how they can cash this?
Now let’s discuss the techniques and ways to do Blogger outreach.
Ways To Do Blogger Outreach
There are various techniques or ways through which you could use like:
Analyzing the Bloggers:
The foremost thing which should be kept in mind is to analyze the different bloggers. Detailed research should be done, and then sieve out the best ones which are relatable to your product and services. For example, you have budget-friendly tours and travel agencies, so you might want to reach out to bloggers who do budget-friendly trips rather than those whose content is more focused on luxury trips.
Show Creativity in Your Mail
Bloggers get many emails to collaborate with them. Rather than sending a standardized email, try sending more creative and personalized mail to them. It will surely make a long-lasting impression.
Take help from various sites
Various websites act as a bridge and make you reach out to various bloggers. Some examples are – Group High, blog engages, Wobb, etc. These websites do your work easily, and you will be able to get a quick response.
While reaching out to bloggers through emails, keep your mail straightforward. It must be easy to understand, to the point, and must not have much technical jargon. In this way, the blogger will feel connected. If it is not to the point, they might not consider it due to the length of the mail.
Building a friendly bond
Initially, build a good bond with the potential bloggers. Your relationship should be such that they become easily approachable to you. There should be mutual trust. It will help in increasing the longevity of the relationship.
So, the steps which you have to keep in mind while doing blogger outreach are-
- Finding the right bloggers and influencers to contact with.
- Segmenting the influencers and understanding their potential
- Establishing the first contact with your chosen influencer and delivering them your vision.
- Building an authentic and long-lasting relationship with your potential promoters.
With the advent of the internet, reviews and testimonials have become very important. With the help of Cannibals Media, you can find out the marketing KPIs that you should track. It can make or break the brand. Blogger outreach is a very powerful promotional tool that can increase the exposure and visibility of your brand. It will help you build your backlink network. This will help you create high-quality content and publish it on authority sites to make a big difference.
Also Read: when did Instagram begin