What is content://com.android.browser.home/ and How to remove,set default web browsers[Compete Guide]
The Content://com.android.browser.home/ mobile operating system has a built-in web browser that you can use to browse the Internet. However, if you prefer to use another browser on your Android phone, there are several available for free on the Android Market. Use Android settings to change your system’s default browser to the one you prefer.Google’s Chrome browser is a privacy nightmare in itself, because all your activity within the browser can be linked to your Google account. If Google controls your browser, your search engine, and has tracking scripts on the sites you visit, they have the power to track you from multiple angles.
What is Content://com.android.browser.home/ home index?
The content: //com.android.browser.home/, which is a link or a code, is generally used to configure the default home pages in browsers. If you are a smartphone user, you will definitely know that the mobile phone is always integrated with a browser and a default home page.Many of us may not like the default home page and want to change it. If you are one of them, then you are in the right place.
Content://com.android.browser.home/ is used to setup the home index page for your android device. If you want to use any other browsers to install other browsers on your mobile device and it will be shows a notification for quickly access the home page. If you allow the permission and its choose the your default browser.
Best Methods to Modify the Content://com.android.browser.home/ browser page?
Everyone wants to use and set there android browser home index but all times it shownig same web page and it going to frustrating due to all are don’t want that browser as a default browser for all time in your device.
Change Content://com.android.browser.home/ method 1:
- Open google browser in your device.
- Next you have to go the menu option and it is the top right of the display that is easily manageable.
- Next you go to the setting option then choose for the sub settings option and then go to Android browser setting.
- After that choose Homepage button.
- Then enter the Link that you want to set the default page in your device or you can also choose the option of deleting the page.
Change Content://com.android.browser.home/ method 2:
- Open the window first you want to set the default internet browser too.
- It will show three dots on the top right side of your screen.
- Then choose the settings and tap on the menu option.
- After that it will show an option of setting the Homepage choice.
- Then you can enter your preferred link to set the internet browser of your choice.
- Then enter its shows your preferred URL
Change Content://com.android.browser.home/ method 3:
- First Open your default internet browser after that you go to the page you want to use as your Content://com.android.browser.home page
- Then go to the menu in settings. Then you can use the alternative in the spare bookmarks on the URL page.
- And when you are using Chrome, just hit the star button on the location bar.
- Then press the menu button again and search for the possible markers available to you.
- You can do this by visiting the post over and over again.
- Just bookmark it and save it to your browser so you can change it over and over again.
- Another menu will appear incorporating an alternative called configured landing page.
Also Read: What is Igfxpers.exe
How you can Change your web browser
A web browser, or simply “browser”, is an application used to access and view websites. Common web browsers include Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
How To Set Default Browser in your Android Device?
First you need to know how to set a default browser in your device and the following steps will help you to change default browser for every Android Smartphone and Tablet devices.
- First open your Android device and then go to Settings.
- Then, select Installed Apps/Manage Apps option and it shows all Apps on your mobile device
- Now choose three dots on the top right side corner.
- choose Default Apps and select the Browser options.
- Choose your preferred browser that you want to select as a default browser.
- Now you have successfully set your favorite default browser.
How To Set Default web Browser using content://com.android.browser.home/
The most popular web browsers in use today are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, and the Opera browser. These browsers are free and available for download and use. Web browsers allow users to view resources stored on a server.
Process to Set Default Homepage on Google Chrome:
If you want set default home page is a Google chrome then follow the below steps.
- First Open Google Chrome web browser on your Android mobile device and select three dots in the above right side corner of your device screen.
- Click on Settings from the option menu and under Basics and it will be show the Home page option.
- In Chrome Browser select Chrome://flags/. It will open an experiment page.
- There, search for “Force Enable Home Page Button” and enable it.
- In the Home page option, click on “Open this page” and type the link that you want to select as a default home page and then Save it.
- Reopen the Google Chrome browser two times and next go to settings option, it shows Home page button
- Now again Reopen the Google Chrome browser and use your custom preferred default homepage on your device.
Process to Set Default Homepage on Mozilla Firefox
If you want set default home page is a Mozilla Firefox then follow the below steps.
- First Open the Mozilla Firefox browser on your Android mobile device and select three dots on the upper right side corner.
- Then click on settings menu and choose the General option from Settings menu.
- After that yo go to Home and then to choose a Homepage.
- Choose Custom and Enter the link that you want to set as a default Homepage on Mozilla Firefox .
- Click on OK and Close the browser.
- Now reopen the Mozilla Firefox browser and You will see your default homepage on Mozilla Firefox
How to Remove “content://com.android.browser.home/”
Now we have an idea about what is “content://com.android.browser.home/” andit is the default web browser homepage on android phone device. All users get the default web browsers that is a little bit unattractive, So here are the steps to remove Content://com.android.browser.home/ as a default web browser
- First Open the internet browser that you are currently using on your mobile device.
- After that you go to the menu of the browser.
- Now select on the general settings.
- Now you choose the homepage of your own selection.
- You have to select the default home page and type,paste the URL with it.
- You have another option to add different Search Engines.
- Finally Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Top default web browsers to Content://com.android.browser.home/ index:
The first obviously no-guessing browser is Google Chrome that we all use. All Android devices come with Google Chrome built in. It is one of the best browsers available on the market. It consists of four Google Chrome programs. As robustness requests plummet, you have options like Google Chrome, Chrome Beta, Chrome Dev, and Chrome Canary. You can choose any of these based on your requirements. Google Chrome also has the recent Android highlights for different programs.
You will have two different types of programs for Firefox. First you have a normal standard Firefox browser. It is a very fun browser with many fun features and experiences. That is synchronization between stages and an experience of unwavering perseverance. Perhaps Google Chrome is the only fierce competitor on the market.
And the second option for the Firefox alternative is Firefox Pro. It has a huge protection program with great security and security highlights. You can use both the standard Firefox browser and the alternative Firefox Pro.
Also Read: Y2Mate Youtube Downloader free
The Opera browser has a few different types of programs. The first is the Opera Standard browser. The features that it includes are the following, a halfway advertising square, a board in which you have different types of options. You also have the option to create an Opera account and sync your information for your work and future use. The second option with the program you get is Opera Mini. It is lighter than the Opera browser. It has all the recent news bar and the Facebook light notification bar. And then there is this third Opera Touch. It is more efficient with your workspace. Then there are some notable highlights. And you can get your own beta versions for all of them. But like all Android apps, they will have a high point and a low point that you just have to accept.
It’s not as good as the other three, it’s an average portable internet browser. It has a lighter work area variant and synchronized highlighting. Microsoft Edge generally works best with Windows 10 and Microsoft Launcher. There are different features that include incorporating a Hub, a QR code tracker, a voice search, and a private search section. Microsoft Edge does not have a different program. And you won’t find a superior program that works with different different programs. Microsoft in the long term is not so viable.
Dolphin has accomplished a lot in the short time it has been on the market. You also get different types of reflections. There are additional plugins that the Dolphin browser will get. That includes Themes, Streaks Around, Billboard, a secret mode and you can also have motion controls.
Conclusion: In this article, We have provided all the information about the Content://com.android.browser.home/ And also different ways to set the default homepages in different browsers. Also we have providing information on different types of top internet browsers.we hope you find the “Content://com.android.browser.home/” information useful.