Top 10 File Sharing Apps for Startups for 2022
The organization needs the ability to share information and work together on the same piece of information to complete the task. It is where file-sharing apps come into action. It becomes a chore to share and collaborate files with file-sharing apps due to the time it takes and the risk of revealing sensitive information.
Thus, here are some of the top picks of file-sharing apps in order to help startups to make decisions efficiently and effectively. Let’s discuss the top 10 file sharing apps for startups in 2022:
Dropbox is the most popular cloud-based tool. In addition, its design-assist firms with file sharing. Additionally, it is the ultimate file sharing and storage system. It authorizes the users and a team to use files on safe servers from their personal devices despite being in any location.
- The app has the capability to save the files in a single area, and users can use it from anywhere.
- Any modifications to files or documents will sync across the accounts.
- Develop and revise work instantly in Dropbox.
- Intelligent content recommendations authorize people to get back into files they require.
- The app also helps schedule appointments with calendar integration.
- Starred folders entitle people to spotlight folders they use daily or are essential.
- The app gives information on advancement updates and other actions on the files.
- It combines different tools with Dropbox.
- There are different plans available for individuals and groups.
- The basic cost for teams for US$ 12.50 per person per month.
- Advanced price for teams for US$ 20 per user per month.
Project-oriented teams can use Zoho Projects, a software in the Zoho family. It is an important tool for the project management due to its ability to share files. Additionally, it offers many software solutions for various requirements.
- As a post, the software updates appear in the feed. Many options are known to add statements to existing topics or create new posts.
- It commands questions or issues for meetings with the team.
- It helps to add attachments for effortless file sharing.
- Make public or private spaces for conferences.
- Set up an understanding base to hold all the data required to execute the project to help beginners onboard.
- It’s a free plan for up to 3 users
- The standard plan is US$ 3 per user per month
- Its express plan for US$ 4 per month per user
- Its premium plan is US$ 5 per month per user
- Its enterprise plan is US$ 6 per user per month
Files.com is a cloud-based manager that integrates cloud storage, file sharing, and secure link sharing. It is a single API and app for different files in organizations. In addition, while offering storage space for files, Files.com even lets users utilize the system as an interface to diverse software, permitting integration and partnership.
- It is a gateway, MFT, and cloud storage.
- Individualsal or teams can use it on a mobile, laptop, or desktop app.
- It transfers and cooperates on files hassle-free.
- It safely sends file links through E-Mail.
- It provides safety to the files.
- Starter plan for $10 per month per user.
- Power plan for $15 per month per user.
- Premier plan for $20 per month per user.
- Custom plan available.
Google Drive is a Google product. It is a file storage and synchronization assistance suitable for work-from-home teams. In addition, this app is common among every single person working on cloud storage. Additionally, it lets its user upload photos, files, and documents into the drive and then use these from any device.
Google Drive also presents applications with offline capacities for the devices. With the software, people can include Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, elements of the Office Suite.
The files designed and revised in the software can upload and save to Google Drive from any device, and users can access the team members from their personal devices.
- Google Drive merges with cloud-native apps permitting the user to cooperate effectively in real-time with the team.
- Google Drive also combines different software to let people or teams integrate the devices already in use with a drive for effortless workflow.
- It tracks credentials, reduces time, and drastically helps find the files quickly without filtering via loads of documents.
- It also has video conferencing capability.
- G Suite essentials plan is US$ 10 per user per month.
- G Suite enterprise essentials plan is US$ 20 per user per month.
OneDrive is another common file storage app. It designs a platform permitting the team to work together and share data from their individual devices, making collaboration hassle-free. The software also helps to make the work and data in a single platform and manage the project and workflow.
- It has options to access, transfer and edit files from all the devices.
- It automatically creates backups and protects uploaded files.
- It quickly shares files and cooperates in real-time with the team.
- The user can store data in its large storage space.
- Plan 1 at US$ 5 per user per month.
- Plan 2 US$ 10 per user per month.
- Microsoft 365 Business basic plan US$ 5 per user per month.
- Microsoft 365 Business standard plan is US$ 12.50 per user per month.
nTask software offers a single platform that enables running all the tasks and projects. In addition, it is an all-inclusive task management tool. The app also helps for a stress-free online partnership with file-sharing abilities and tailors the need in mind. nTask reduces the stress and workload of project managers.
- It organizes projects, assignments, appointments, timesheets, and more.
- It invites the team or other attendees for comfortable meeting management.
- It cooperates with the team on tasks, timesheets, issues, etc.
- It tacks everything in the workspaces and handles the team without much struggle.
- nTask allows people or groups to plan the projects, tasks, timesheets, etc.
- It can easily delegate duties to the team and cooperate in real-time.
- nTask offers visualization attributes letting people visualize the improvement.
- The free basic plan limits five members per team and gives storage of 100 MB.
- Its premium is US$ 3 per month.
- Its business plan is for US$ 8 per month.
- It also offers a customizable plan for firms.
The box essentially acts as a file-sharing solution. It is a cloud-based file storage service that allows teams to share files and store them easily, all from a central location.
It is ideal for remote teams and teams with different locations since it allows remote access and file sharing from any device.
- It gives teams one medium to safely communicate and cooperate on tasks.
- Box gives teams access to all files from anywhere.
- Automation frees up the time for other tasks.
- Review and collaborate on project plans in real-time while taking notes in meetings.
- Compatible with other software.
- Its starter plan is US$ 7 per month per user.
- Its business plan is for US$ 20 per month per user.
- It’s a business-plus plan for US$ 33 per month per user.
- Its enterprise plan is for US$ 47 per month per user.
There is a surge of IoT-connected devices, which generates large volumes of IoT data, which has led to a rise in cloud storage platforms such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, iCloud, etc. Compared to on-premise data centers or servers, the cloud provides scalability at a low cost, which has boosted its adoption by small and medium businesses (SMEs) worldwide. According to Astute Analytica, the overall cloud storage market will grow at a CAGR of 21% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
Also Read: What is the linear model of communication